Hello Blog
Long time no see. I kept myself under the rock. Kept my head down and worked and worked and worked.
I watched a lot of Reddington when I travelled the last few days. Red is one of the wisest characters ever written. This monologue is one of my favorite from the series.
Red wrote a note to Ressler
"There is nothing that can take the pain away. But eventually, you will find a way to live with it. The first few months are always the hardest the first time you walk by their empty room, or smell their perfume, or hear a song that they used to sing. It’s like a physical ache in your chest.
And every day when you wake up, it will be the first thing you think about. Until one day, it will be the second thing."
Maybe, maybe one day, but it's not today. Maybe that day, I would stop trying to live out the things in my head, with the hope that doing those will make me happy. Maybe that day I would stop. PERIOD.
But all of this will stay with me only. Like Irrfan Khan said Jab bhi tootna, akele mein tootna. Ye duniya tamasha dekhne mein maahir hai. Now I try my best to not breakdown in public. But still there are times..twice in the flight, return cab, sitting outside the home, at the staircase. Sometimes it just happens and it flows and I go with the flow till it stops and I become numb.
There are some people in our lives, who are the pillars of our life. When they are not there we collapse into a debris.
When I read my posts, I feel that I only wrote about my downs. Maybe one of the next posts should have some of my positive moments. Life cannot be this negative!