Skip to main content
Profile Picture

when things go wrong.. they really do go wrong

I had another episode of glare washout today. Last time they said its either Vestibular Migraine or CSD (they dont know yet). Luckily, today it was after I had dropped Anshu on the bus. Took me a good 20mins of sitting on the scooter and the floor to get back to my senses.
I somehow managed to ride back to home and slept on the floor. The door was wide open and aunty came in and woke me up. I didnt realise that 2 hours had passed. I was out cold.

Last time the doctors wanted to do an assessment, I didnt sign up for it. I dont have the time or the mood to get it checked out. Too many things to do, this doesn't take precedence.

Today's episode was the most aggressive I have felt. It felt exactly like the brightness setting in my eyes were maxed out, couldn't see shit. I showed the doctors last time an edit on Google photos to show them what I felt, what I saw. I would have almost tumbled down the stairs onto the road but I didnt move until his bus left, because we were talking and I didnt want him to see me weak. Once it did, I sat down trying to recover. The headaches were another thing, constant low pressure pain throughout. Even in all that chaos, I checked my sugar levels, those were in 140s, so that was fine.

Maybe my brain's fucked up too now. Awesome! Why is it called an episode though, Food for thought

Toodaloo

New Posts