Skip to main content
Profile Picture

Person of Interest

Person of Interest is a TV series I watched years ago. Way back, when I had to download from Piratebays and torrents of the world. It was good show at the time, over the last few years it just feels like all of the things shown including the Samaritan is just around the corner if not already here.

It peaked my interest again, pun intended!
when I got some random YT suggestions. Its on Netflix now, so I let a random episode play. Sometimes, I feel people write these scripts straight from someone's real life stories.


S01E03 42:00 - just so I dont forget
Its maybe a one min scene, but I replayed it over and over and over again!
Anyhoo

Speaking of life's other big interests, what a week it was, Le Boss' Boss set another meeting last week after my workshop. I met him couple of weeks back in person, when they took me to a room for a perf review and shared down the H2 plan and then their offer. This time he started off with light hearted talks, but we spent a good 15 mins on the "topic" and the overall pathway to success.

I like how transparent and straight forward he always is. After a brief chit chat, He came out the gates swinging. He isnt "pleased" when he heard I turned down the role.  He said he understood why I would do it but didnt quite agree with it. Career moves like this dont come often, esp in an org large as this. Also, leaving a lot of money and quality of life on the table. We closed the call on 'take some time to process during the summer break' but he said Bossman had already given him a heads up

I do not know or understand the consequences of this decision, but it should be ok. I dont fancy the island life right now, its much more expensive to live esp medicines and other facilities.
We'll figure out life, as it will always knocks you around, you gotta roll with the punches.

Maybe, I will add this to ledger of stupidly wrong decisions I have taken in my life.
or maybe I wont, atleast I will.blame only myself. I might be a Lord Beerus level destroyer.

#FAFO

New Posts